With the Client Portal, you can conveniently manage your upcoming appointments and request new ones online.
Below, we’ll cover:
Managing appointments as an existing client
As an existing client with Client Portal access, you can manage your upcoming appointments in the Client Portal. Depending on your clinician’s practice settings, you may also be able to request new appointments and cancel existing ones.
To view your upcoming appointments:
- Log in to the Client Portal
- Navigate to the Appointments tab
- Under Upcoming, you’ll see the details for your upcoming appointments
- If an appointment is within the practice’s cancellation window, you can cancel it by clicking Cancel
- If the cancellation window has closed or your clinician doesn’t permit cancellations online, you’ll be prompted to call to cancel
Tip: You can also join your Telehealth appointments from the Appointments tab of your Client Portal. Locate the appointment you’d like to connect to, then click Join Video.
To request a new appointment:
- Click Request Now
- Select the clinician, service, location, and date and time you’d like to schedule
Your clinician will review your request, and you’ll receive a confirmation email once your appointment is scheduled. If your clinician can’t see you at the requested time, you’ll also be notified by email.
You can see all pending appointment requests under the Requested section of the Appointments tab.
Requesting appointments as a new client
If you’re a new client, you can request an appointment from a clinician’s Client Portal.
- From the clinician’s Client Portal, click I’m a New Client.
- Note: If you’ve already been granted Client Portal access by a clinician, select I’m an Existing Client to sign in. To learn more, see Logging in to the Client Portal.
- If there are multiple clinicians, select one
- Select a service
- Select a location for the appointment
- Choose from the available dates and times
- Specify who the appointment is for, then click Next
- Enter your name and contact information, as well as the information of anyone else who will be joining the appointment
- If the provider requires a credit card to request an appointment, enter your payment information
- Click Request Appointment
Your request will be sent to the provider and you’ll see a confirmation screen, where you can view the appointment details, add the appointment to your personal calendar, or cancel your request. You’ll be notified by email when the provider accepts or declines your request.