Note: To learn how to prepare for your first virtual appointment, see Getting started with Telehealth. For a checklist that will help you resolve audio, video, and connectivity issues, see Troubleshooting Telehealth appointments.
If you're using a desktop or laptop computer for your Telehealth appointment, you won’t need to download anything ahead of time. To join the video call:
- From your email appointment reminder, click Join your Video Appointment.
- The video call will open in a new tab in your web browser. If it doesn't, you can copy and paste the link into your browser.
- You'll see a preview where you can turn your camera on or off, mute or unmute yourself, and view your connection status.
- Tip: If your internet connection is poor, try these steps to improve it: Resolving connectivity issues.
- Type your name.
- Click Join Video Appointment.
Note: On a mobile device? See Joining a Telehealth appointment from a smartphone or tablet. To learn how to adjust your video screen layout, use chat, and more, see Enhancing your Telehealth experience with integrated features.