Note: To learn how to prepare for your first virtual appointment, see Getting started with Telehealth. For a checklist that will help you resolve audio, video, and connectivity issues, see Troubleshooting Telehealth appointments.
If you're using a desktop or laptop computer for your Telehealth appointment, you won’t need to download anything ahead of time. To join the video call:
- From your email appointment reminder, click Join your Video Appointment.
- Tip: If you can't find your email reminder, you can log in to the Client Portal and join your appointment from the Appointments tab. See Managing appointments as an existing client to learn more.
- The video call will open in a new tab in your web browser. If it doesn't, you can copy and paste the link into your browser.
- You'll see a preview where you can turn your camera on or off, mute or unmute yourself, and view your connection status.
- Tip: If your internet connection is poor, try these steps to improve it: Resolving connectivity issues.
- Type your name.
- Click Join Video Appointment.
Note: On a mobile device? See Joining a Telehealth appointment from a smartphone or tablet. To learn how to adjust your video screen layout, use chat, and more, see Enhancing your Telehealth experience with integrated features.